WooJin Lee (woojin@rpgfan.com)
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 22:21:11 -0700

Are the two weapons strictly space based weapons? or is it possible to use them within the atmosphere as well?
I personally dont think they'll work outside of space but then again...

Also, Is there a reason why we see the dissapearance of Incom-ish(??) weaponry later on? And also, is there a good approximation of the power of the Funnels? Its small size makes me believe them to be weaker than most Beam Rifles used around the same era...

WooJin Lee woojin@rpgfan.com
RPGFan Editor
http://www.rpgfan.com