Su, Rodrick (rsu@tigana.com)
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 09:42:25 -0700

Ok, another run down on these wacky weapon...

Heat Rod of Gouf in Universal Century timeline delivers electric jolt,
designed to overload electronics and capture hardware.

Beam Strings (another misnomer) like the one equipped on the Mobile Armor in
F91 is a series of flexible strings heated to be able to cut like the normal
heated weapon.

The Heat Rod of Gundam Epyon and Tallgeese III of After Colony timeline are
really beam strings, except here they just call it heat rod.