Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 09:52:38 -0400

>it's right about the part when prime minister
>what's-his-name and doctor kasshu are talking about
>the future and what will happen to the gundam fights.
>(it's nice to know that the gundam fights WILL
>continue...it's more realistic that way -- no united
>earth federation crap...heck knows the ending was
>sappy enough...so much for tragic couples)

 I like this ending better than GW's...

>anyway, the five shuffle union members were given
>special goodbye salutes. chibodee and his...harem
>(unless you have a better choice of word); george (or
>"jorak") and his little princess; sai and his
>teen-love sister of denmark fighter; and gorsky and
>nastasia in the bolt cockpit. gorsky was just
>standing there, impassive as usual, but with a funny
>smirk on his face and a red blotch on his cheek.

 Yeah, I know that part, but for some reason, I don't
 remember seeing Algo's...

>(now, that nastasia is something...forget allenby,
>vielchen, hehe)

 Uh uh... no way, Alenby's too cute to be exchanged for
 Nastasia. By the way, I like Alenby's dubbed voice. It
 makes her sound so... so healthy! (yeah, that's it) Kawaii!!! She makes such a perfect pair with George.
 Marie Louise should've ended up with Raymond instead.

>> Yeah, the Wing was there alright. Someone already
>> mentioned this before. It was probably somekinda
>> preview of the next series. But it was so funny.
>> You see the Wing in about half a second then it
>> goes KA-BOOM.

>which part? a lot of gundams go ka-boom in the
>finale.

 It's hard to tell, since there is a lot of part where
 you see Gundams go ka-boom there. But I'm sure I saw
 it. As I've said, someone already mentioned the cameo
 appearance of the Wing before, so I've tried to watch
 out for it. Actually, I never thought it would appear
 that way though ^^;

>yes, you're right, a gundam isn't anything
>special in this show. (the armada of nether
>gundams...they COULDN'T have been serious...)

 Ha ha ha... who was the Nether Gundam pilot who
 was able to enter the finals? I don't think he
 was ever shown. Probably just hid in their H.Q.
 because of shame... I doubt he ever won a match
 in the entire story ^^;

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)