Thu, 21 Oct 1999 09:44:35 -0400

>In a message dated 10/21/99 2:53:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
>17thangel@tokyo-3.com writes:
>
><< You mean, like, the bad guys would actually spend millions and waste
>their time just to make fun of
> Gundam? >>
>
>No, not really, I meant what if the pilot wants to disgrace a Gundam or the
>Gundam name? Some bad guy could want more then just revenge or whatever
>reason he has to hate the hero, but he could also want to tarnish or hurt the
>Gundam's name. See what I mean? I aslo meant not mock as in make fun of, but
>as in make a mockery of Gundam and what it stands for, am I making any sense?
>
>Aaron

Actually i disagree, Feds were the original users of Gundams, which was just a
prototype MS. When MkII was stolen and such, AUEG started using its name
(Zeta). Afterward I guess the name was used as a sign of power since Gundams
always end up in the front lines of battle and the side with them always end
up winning. If your talking about the Psycho Gundam I believe it has the right
to be called gundam since the Feds were the first to use that name. Besides,
in war there is no such thing as a good or bad guy just friend or enemy.

- Roger