Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 08:37:30 -0400

>i take it you watched the last episode today :P
>(gorsky with the lipstick mark on his cheek cracked me
>up)

 Huh!? I didn't saw that...

>i think i saw an f91 in addition. or may have been
>the gp03. dunno about wing, since g-wing came after g
>gundam. i saw lots of rx-78's and the gp01 too.

 Yeah, the Wing was there alright. Someone already mentioned this before. It was probably somekinda
 preview of the next series. But it was so funny.
 You see the Wing in about half a second then it
 goes KA-BOOM. I think the one that made the most
 appearances is that Gundam who looks like the
 RX-78-2 (if not the RX-78-2 itself). If I'm not
 mistaken, it was already showing up at the start
 of the series. The strange thing is, as I've
 mentioned, is the appearance of something that
 looks like the Zanbot3, which is not an MS at all.
 I've been wondering why no one in Japan is making
 a Super Robot Taisen anime series... or maybe, a
 G Generation. Wouldn't those be cool?

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)