Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 08:27:59 -0400

>What are the other non-Gundam G mobile suits that made a cameo
>appearance? I've already seen the RX-78, the two versions of the GP-01
>(or was it just the full vernian version?), Zeta (I think...I saw a MS
>with a gun as big as the Hyper Mega Launcher...), and Wing. Are there
>any more?

 You beat me to it, but I only noticed the Wing, GP-01,
 and the RX-78-2... though, if I'm not mistaken, I even
 saw the Zanbot3!

 By the way, the Z Gundam was there!? I was kinda trying
 to imagine the ZG dating the Nobel Gundam or something...
 they really look good together, don't you think? ^_^;
 (Sorry, I still haven't gotten over my fetish
  for the Nobel Gundam, and seeing her in all
  those too-feminine-poses in today's episode
  was just too much for me ^^;)

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)