garrick lee (kapshiaw@yahoo.com)
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 05:02:16 -0700 (PDT)

i take it you watched the last episode today :P
(gorsky with the lipstick mark on his cheek cracked me
up)

i think i saw an f91 in addition. or may have been
the gp03. dunno about wing, since g-wing came after g
gundam. i saw lots of rx-78's and the gp01 too.

-garrick

--- "James L. Ravelo II" <jravelo2@pacific.net.ph>

=====