BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 03:27:38 EDT

In a message dated 10/21/99 2:53:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
17thangel@tokyo-3.com writes:

<< You mean, like, the bad guys would actually spend millions and waste
their time just to make fun of
  Gundam? >>

No, not really, I meant what if the pilot wants to disgrace a Gundam or the
Gundam name? Some bad guy could want more then just revenge or whatever
reason he has to hate the hero, but he could also want to tarnish or hurt the
Gundam's name. See what I mean? I aslo meant not mock as in make fun of, but
as in make a mockery of Gundam and what it stands for, am I making any sense?

Aaron

Aaron