Matt Hanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 20:04:18 -0400

> The AGX-04 was developed by Anaheim Electronics simultaneously with the GP
> series Gundams but independently from the Federation forces. Many of the
> engineers that worked on Unit 2 were ex-Zeonic employees, and they worked
on the
> Gerbera Tetra (knowing that it was not going to be a Federation MS) hence
the
> "Zionish" look. The Gerbera Tetra was delivered to the Delaz Fleet and
was
> piloted by Cima Garahau in 0083 in the final battle.
>
> I think in terms of the UC timeline, this was the first MS developed by
Anaheim
> Electronics for the 'enemy'. In Z Gundam, they make MS for Titans,
Federation,
> and the 'enemy' AEUG.
>
> Tet

ah, so that's the poor sucker that landed on Unit 3's beam cannon weapon
thing. heh, I was wondering about that.

Matt "chicks are cool" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Okay, but I'm going to need 10 full kegs, a continuous loop tape of 'Louie,
Louie' and a regulation two-story panty raid ladder." - Bender, Futurama