Tomonaga (Tomonaga@xtra.co.nz)
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 11:37:39 +1300

Edmund Chiu wrote:

> [...]

The AGX-04 was developed by Anaheim Electronics simultaneously with the GP
series Gundams but independently from the Federation forces. Many of the
engineers that worked on Unit 2 were ex-Zeonic employees, and they worked on the
Gerbera Tetra (knowing that it was not going to be a Federation MS) hence the
"Zionish" look. The Gerbera Tetra was delivered to the Delaz Fleet and was
piloted by Cima Garahau in 0083 in the final battle.

I think in terms of the UC timeline, this was the first MS developed by Anaheim
Electronics for the 'enemy'. In Z Gundam, they make MS for Titans, Federation,
and the 'enemy' AEUG.

Tet