Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 14:06:20 EDT

Well wasn't Char Aznable supposed to be from
Charles Aznovour a French Jazz Musician...

What I couldn't wait for is the White Base to
Meet General Revil, and tell him the Zeons are
going to try and attack Jaburo again, and he
says its "Only a model"

Or compare the Black Knight "always wins" with
the undefeatable "Jet stream attack" of the
Black Tri Stars...

Actually if I find any more Holy Grail Gundam
crossovers I'm afraid I'm going to hurt myself.

What about the White Gundam being like the
Vorpal bunny sending knights scattering all
over the place...

Paul