Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 01:50:56 +0800

>I should have added that I my mom freaks out when she sees me buying
>MODEL KIT Gundams, but not that much when she sees me buying any Tamiya
>MODEL KIT car...just had to emphasize the model kit...
>:)
>maybe I'll go back to fighter planes...

Hmmmm. I have the same problem with my mom...of course, my dad, who also
built model kits in his time. defends me by saying that robots are what
sparked the imaginatiopn in my generation, just as fighter planes and
bombers and tanks did in his. so it's no surprise that I like robots.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919