Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 01:47:04 +0800

>Lemme tell you guys about a horrifying experience I had. A cousin of
>mine brought home two kits from a classmate (both completed), a 1/100
>Gundam Leopard and 1/144 Wing Zero Custom. Both kits were SOOOO LOOOSE
>in the joints, and parts kept falling off. By the way, my cousin is 16
>years old, so that certain classmate of his which owned the two kits
>should be at that same age range too. I really felt sorry for the two
>kits...

Yeah, I've seen that with my cousins and family friends too...so when they
see my collection at home, I tell them that they can only look. NO using
them as aciton figures. The younger ones look at me like I'm a selfish
geek. well, I don't care, as long as my kits end up being poseable and
keeping the pose.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter