Chaos025@aol.com
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 12:57:12 EDT

In a message dated 10/20/99 3:42:16 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
17thangel@tokyo-3.com writes:

> I had a similar experience with a DBZ hologram sticker once... it was
> returned to me in a mutilated state... I
> was thinking; why he even returned it at all? Hmp! >:(
> I guess that's how I started being selfish about my
> stuff. I always try to avoid lending anyone anything.
> It works real well if you really wanna take care of
> things that need to be preserved.

Generally, when I loan something out, I expect to have to replace it.
Virtually every time I loaned out a book, game, CD, model, and video, it
either never came back or came back in a horrible condition. So, these days I
only loan things out if I can trust the person I'm loaning that item to and I
can afford to replace it. So not much gets loaned out anymore.

SJ