Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 01:05:11 +0800

>>aye well, it could be a good and bad thing, specially when you see the
salesmen
>>pushing model kits on ten-year-olds just so they can get their stock to
leave
>>the shelves. poor kids. not to mention the possibility of parent backlash
>>on actually bying those kits. i wish that they would actually buy the good
>>kits so that it won't be a total waste.
> Are you sure? You're talking about 10 yr. olds getting
> MS (Gundam) kits. In a less than a month, an arm (or
> worse, the head) might be missing already. Now, we wouldn't want the
good kits ending up like that, do we?
>Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)

Clarification: I meant that Smarty toys would buy the nice stuff, so I can
get more nice stuff...me and everyone else who likes the really good
stuff...the cheap stuff can go to the kids, but I really just hope that
they don't push it too much.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter