Su, Rodrick (rsu@tigana.com)
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 06:55:52 -0700

First one with Linear Seat and 360 cockpit.

> Gundam RX-79 - Ground combat use Gundam
> Gundam RX-78 GP01 (-FB) - ??? (full verenian mobile suit?)
Advance version of RX-78. Later fitted with Fb equipment.

> Gundam RX-78 GP02A - Tactical use mobile suit
> Gundam RX-78 GP03S - Strategic Space defense unit
> (Love the way that
> sounds...)
> Gebrera Tetra AGX-04 - ??? (why'd they build this for?)
This MS is a simplified version of GP01, with some added firepower and
thruster. The Feds basically decided that GP-01 already cover the function.
Remember that GP series are never meant to be mass produced. They are proof
of concept MS.

> MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam - MS with biosensor &
> transatmospheric mobile suit?
>
> MSZ-010 Double Zeta - Same with Zeta (but why does
> it have seperate
> components?
> MSZ-011 S Gundam - ??? (artificial intelligence ?)
> RX-93 Nu Gundam - mobile suit for newtypes
First good guys Gundam with funnells (though it is call funnel, they
actually carries onboard generators). I have to remind myself that Psycho
Gundam II carries reflective bits.

> F91 Gundam - mobile suit with
> biocomputer (is it
> supposed to be fast moving mobile suit or MS capable of
> alter images?)
First animated MS with VSBR that penetrates Beam Shields.

> V Gundam - variable mobile suit
> V2 Gundam - variable mobile suit
> with minovsky drive
V2 final version also comes with VSBR.