(ZAMBONY@hitel.net)
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 22:03:07 +0900(KST)

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen) wrote:

>Does anyone know the name of the Gundam Major Ishikawa
>piloted when he was still a Gundam Fighter? Just curious.

It has NO specific name at all. Every materials I browsed call it
just 'Urube's Gundam' or 'Urube's Mobile Fighter'. That's all. He
piloted it when he entered the 12th Gundam Fight as the representitive
for Neo Japan colony. But he was defeated by Master Asia and retired.

For me, Urube seems like another twisted version of Tashiro Bargo from
Victory Gundam... :)

-Sunwook 'keen as knife' Kim

jcX
܆+ޱjya uz(