Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 06:58:53 -0400

Uh fellow Rena fans... remember my post a few months ago
regarding Maiko Itou? I'm sorry to say that I now DON'T
THINK she is the actress who played the role of Rena in
Ultraman Tiga. Why? If you've seen today's (Oct.20'99)
episode of Ultraman Dyna, you may have noticed that
the guest character, the wife of the alien guy, looks
more like Maiko than Rena does. I'm sorry I wasn't able
to check the name in the end credits, so I'm not 100%
sure. The other members of the old GUTS have already
shown up in the UD series, except for Daigo, Rena, and
Yazumi, but they'll probably show up again. And, I doubt
they'll have one actor (or actress for this matter), play
the role of two entirely different characters, except if
they are related. If I ever get to see a rerun of this
episode, I'll try to check. I'll keep everyone posted if
I find out anything. ^_^

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)