Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 06:43:28 -0400

>> >Lemme tell you guys about a horrifying experience I had. A cousin of
>> >mine brought home two kits from a classmate (both completed), a 1/100
>> >Gundam Leopard and 1/144 Wing Zero Custom. Both kits were SOOOO LOOOSE
>> >in the joints, and parts kept falling off. By the way, my cousin is 16
>> >years old, so that certain classmate of his which owned the two kits
>> >should be at that same age range too. I really felt sorry for the two
>> >kits...
>>
>> Be prepared to weep for all the Wing kits at your local Toys R Us which
>> will end up in similarly situated newbies' hands...
>>
>> Seriously, we all had to start somewhere, and how would you feel if people
>> started weeping for the first kits you built?
>>
>> Eddie
>
>even if I had that kit as a first, it wouldn't be in that so sorry a
>state...I take care off my things, not unlike some of the people I know
>who, when you let them borrow a CD (like an anime soundtrack) in a good
>condition will return it to you badly scratched...DAMN I HATE THOSE
>KINDS OF PEOPLE!
><sorry for the rant ^_^ >

 I had a similar experience with a DBZ hologram sticker once... it was returned to me in a mutilated state... I
 was thinking; why he even returned it at all? Hmp! >:(
 I guess that's how I started being selfish about my
 stuff. I always try to avoid lending anyone anything.
 It works real well if you really wanna take care of
 things that need to be preserved.

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)