Winn Sevilla (winn@nsclub.net)
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 18:34:33 +0800

-Z- wrote:

The Bio-Sensor tries to turn the pilot's thoughts into actions, while the
Bio-Computer uses images from the pilot's mind as input for a search routine.

The Bio-Sensor was Anaheim Electronics' attempt at a psychommu system, installed
in both the MSZ-006 Z Gundam and the MSZ-010 ZZ Gundam. It responds to the
pilot's brainwaves, but requires a very high level of brainwave activity.

But why did it fry Camille's brain and Judo's didn't? Didn't Judo summon his dead
beloved too ? Just like Camille did? Me thinks it's because of Camille's
stupidity... (I haven't seen the series, but I did play the PSX game... ) I saw
how Camille changed Zeta to WaveRider mode and stabbed Paptimus with it... did
that turn him to a veggie?

Hmm... does the MSZ-011 S-Gundam did ever have one? And what's this ALICE
artificial intelligence that has in it? Is it some other application of
biosensor? Did the FAZZ-010B Full Armor ZZ Gundam and the MZS-006 C1 Zetaplus had
biosensor too?

> This should not be confused with the Bio-Control System, used in the MRX-009
> Psyco Gundam, MRX-010 Psyco Gundam Mk.II and NZ-000 Quin Mantha to operate the
> remote weapons (reflector bits and funnels).

> The Psychoframe is a technology developed by Neo-Zeon and leaked to Anaheim
> Electronics so that Amuro would have one in his showdown with Char. It turns
> the entire cockpit of the MS into a psychommu transceiver. It was installed on
> the MSN-04 Sazabi and the RX-93 Nu-Gundam, although Chein Agi carried a test
> sample in the shape of a tau (T) cross, that introduced a wild card into the
> confrontation between Amuro and Char.

But how did the Axis move away? Is it Char & Amuro's consciousness that moved it?
How did that "T" thing trigger the reaction?

> The Bio-Computer is a component of the F91, developed for SNRI by Seabook
> Arno's mother, Monica. It appears to be unique to the F91. The bio-computer
> serves as a detection system, allowing a Newtype pilot to locate objects that
> he mentally envisions. The pilot supplies the image and the computer finds the
> matching object, if it's anywhere within range of the sensors.

That must be the reason why Seabook has all those "6th sense flashes"... did the
RXF-91 & RX-99 & F90 III have it too?