James L. Ravelo II (jravelo2@pacific.net.ph)
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 17:02:49 +0800

Edward Ju wrote:

> >Lemme tell you guys about a horrifying experience I had. A cousin of
> >mine brought home two kits from a classmate (both completed), a 1/100
> >Gundam Leopard and 1/144 Wing Zero Custom. Both kits were SOOOO LOOOSE
> >in the joints, and parts kept falling off. By the way, my cousin is 16
> >years old, so that certain classmate of his which owned the two kits
> >should be at that same age range too. I really felt sorry for the two
> >kits...
>
> Be prepared to weep for all the Wing kits at your local Toys R Us which
> will end up in similarly situated newbies' hands...
>
> Seriously, we all had to start somewhere, and how would you feel if people
> started weeping for the first kits you built?
>
> Eddie

even if I had that kit as a first, it wouldn't be in that so sorry a
state...I take care off my things, not unlike some of the people I know
who, when you let them borrow a CD (like an anime soundtrack) in a good
condition will return it to you badly scratched...DAMN I HATE THOSE
KINDS OF PEOPLE!
<sorry for the rant ^_^ >