Snapdragon (surges@showme.missouri.edu)
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 02:17:51 -0500

>It sure is ironic. I've noticed the same thing you've just described. I
hope
>the rumored Cartoon Network all anime channel is true. Hopefully, it will
>make anime respected in America.

Sorry to burst you all's bubble, but the rumour is NOT true.

Besides, you do know Cartoon Network's target audience? It wouldn't make
anime more respected.

-Snapdragon

Founding Member of the Meeping Faction! (Hiei must MEEP!)
Co-founder of DAA! (Disturbed Authors Anonymous)
Member of KINKK! (Is' all Miko's fault...)
Keeper of the Contents of Heero's Spandex and Duo's Maniacal Laugh!
Keeper of the Sakurazukamori! (Sei-chan: *raises eyebrow* )
Graduate of Duo Maxwell's School of the Art of Careful Consideration!
Seishirou no Seishi!(Be very, very afraid.)
Treize no Seishi! (Treize-sa~ama! Get in this dress NOW!)