James L. Ravelo II (jravelo2@pacific.net.ph)
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 10:38:09 +0800

Kaworu Nagisa wrote:

> >aye well, it could be a good and bad thing, specially when you see the salesmen
> >pushing model kits on ten-year-olds just so they can get their stock to leave
> >the shelves. poor kids. not to mention the possibility of parent backlash
> >on actually bying those kits. i wish that they would actually buy the good
> >kits so that it won't be a total waste.
>
> Are you sure? You're talking about 10 yr. olds getting
> MS (Gundam) kits. In a less than a month, an arm (or
> worse, the head) might be missing already. Now, we wouldn't want the good kits ending up like that, do we?
>
> Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)

Lemme tell you guys about a horrifying experience I had. A cousin of
mine brought home two kits from a classmate (both completed), a 1/100
Gundam Leopard and 1/144 Wing Zero Custom. Both kits were SOOOO LOOOSE
in the joints, and parts kept falling off. By the way, my cousin is 16
years old, so that certain classmate of his which owned the two kits
should be at that same age range too. I really felt sorry for the two
kits...