BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 22:07:04 EDT

In a message dated 10/19/99 8:59:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Chaos025@aol.com writes:

<< But why would "Alex" be on the shield in the first place? Like I said, I
 think Alex comes from RX, just like GM's are called "Jim's." >>

Excatly why I asked the question. There almost has to be a reason why Alex is
on the shield. Your idea sounds good to me. I am going to check out the
Gundam sites, to see if there's any info. about why Alex is on the shield.

Aaron