Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 22:07:41 -0400

>Hi,
>
> Does anyone knows the Titles of the G Gundam ending songs in
>english? I know they are:
>Umi Yori Mo Fukaku sung by Aya Etsuko (1st ending song ) and Kimi no
>Naka no Eien sung by Inoue Takehide (2nd ending song ).
>
> According to the Gundam Project site, Umi Yori Mo Fukaku is Deeper
>than the Sea and Kimi no Naka no Eien is The Eternity Within You.
>However i have heard that the english title of the first ending song
>should be "In my dreams" sung by Arai Akino. The song "In my dreams" is
>also present in G Gundam Fight Round 5. (track 8) Can someone explain
>this to me please?
>
>Thanks.

 Um... isn't it like this:

  1stOP: Flying in the Sky
  2ndOP: Trust you Forever
  1stED: Umi Yorimo Fukaku
  2ndED: Kimi no naka no Eien

 "In My Dreams" could be the song that was playing every
 now and then at the early parts of the second part of
 the series. By the way, this song I was talking about...
 it kinda sounded Chinese to me, not Japanese. But some
 parts do sound Japanese. Is the song actually Chinese
 or Japanese, but is made to sound Chinese?

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)