Steven Yam (steven06@pacific.net.sg)
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 22:27:51 +0800

Hi,

    Does anyone knows the Titles of the G Gundam ending songs in
english? I know they are:
Umi Yori Mo Fukaku sung by Aya Etsuko (1st ending song ) and Kimi no
Naka no Eien sung by Inoue Takehide (2nd ending song ).

    According to the Gundam Project site, Umi Yori Mo Fukaku is Deeper
than the Sea and Kimi no Naka no Eien is The Eternity Within You.
However i have heard that the english title of the first ending song
should be "In my dreams" sung by Arai Akino. The song "In my dreams" is
also present in G Gundam Fight Round 5. (track 8) Can someone explain
this to me please?

Thanks.