MS06ZAK@aol.com
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 08:30:18 EDT

In a message dated 10/19/99 2:23:13 AM Central Daylight Time,
17thangel@tokyo-3.com writes:

<< Yeah, I did see some of that. So why doesn't the cartoon
  have those? >>

I don't know about the show but believe it or not the first Ninja Turtle
Movie was pretty much straight from the comic book, literally. I mean they
changed the identities a bit like when Raphael got jumped it was originally
Leonardo. And the scene with Raph on the barn and Donatello in the car were
the same, even the dialogue. It was a good movie unlike the second move. As
for the third, it was okay but not as directly from the comics as one was.

Jason