Salamangka (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 15:53:52 +800

>Yeah, but why should the bad guys have a stylistic copy of good guy's main
>mecha? The best example of distinguished bad guys ms is CCA's Sazabi. It's

>undeniable Neo Zeon design, yet, distinguished enough to be the best Neo
>Zeon Mobile Suit. Char didn't feel the need to designed a anti-Gundam.

Yes, I agree on that point. the enemy suit should be a reflection of the "enemy"
ideals, not a stylistic copy of the good guy's stuff (not that it hasn't happened).
 For me, I loved the Gelgoog because it was so non-MS Gundam look, or even the
weird ZZ stuff, precisely because they were different from the Federation MS.
"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919