Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 03:58:50 -0400

>J. Michael Staczynski of Bablyon 5 fame, who wrote most of the Ghostbusters
>animated TV shows, is a big fan of HPL and may have gotten permission from
>the estate in advance. There's a nod to Cthulhu in the B5 TV movie,
>Thirdspace.
>
>I suspect that UT will have to change the reference, as did Iczer-1, if it
>ever appears here in America.
>
>-Z-

 Even if it's about a huge tentacled mollusk that spawned
 monsters upon it's wake and a dark cloud (I kinda related
 this to a dark mass thing mentioned in the Cthulhu FAQ
 that I read) mysteriously loomed over the world? Oh well... I figured UT used the term "Lord of Darkness"
 because 1)"Cthulhu" would be hard to pronounce, and 2)
 as opposed to Ultraman Tiga which, unlike the previous
 Ultramen who are called "Giants of Light", is somekinda
 embodiment of light itself. Heck, I don't even know how
 he bled light when a monster tried to eat him ^^;

 PS: Oh, and yeah, Dyna is his brother, so I guess they're
     the same. I just don't know about Gaia and Agul....

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)