Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 03:45:01 -0400

On Mon, 18 Oct 1999 17:57:52 EDT BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:
>What's wrong with an anti Gundam? The good guys have a hero, so why can't bad
>guys have an hero, too? Take Warcraft II for instance, the good guys (humans)
>and the bad guys (orcs) both have hero characters. The Gundam usually stands
>for the good guys ideals, so why can't bad guys have a mecha, an anti Gundam,
>that stands for their ideals?
>
>Aaron

 Yeah, I agree. In anime (especially more complex ones
 like Evangelion, Gundam, etc...), where the conflict
 between "heroes/protagonists vs. villains/antagonists"
 isn't exactly always "good vs. evil". On the lighter
 side, it is always fun to watch two things of the same
 kind, but of a diff. alignment, go against each other.
 Um... like in, Ultraman, Tekkaman, Saint Seiya, Shurato,
 etc... you know?

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)