Matt Hanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 01:15:35 -0400

> Those online picutres taken from the hobby show had parts of the armor
> cut off to show the interior details. The actual kit covers most of the
> Alex itself. For an "uncut" scan, check out

heh, that's what I thought. Thanks man. Now I just gotta wait for my credit
card check to clear so I can order it. (Her? Him? It?)

Matt "chicks are cool" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Okay, but I'm going to need 10 full kegs, a continuous loop tape of 'Louie,
Louie' and a regulation two-story panty raid ladder." - Bender, Futurama