BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 00:18:10 EDT

In a message dated 10/19/99 12:08:05 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mhanyo1@umbc.edu writes:

<< one question about the MG alex... All the pictures of it I've seen have
 like, 3/4 chobham armor on it, but it's not completely covered (like the
 left hip or leg is only half covered) - is the armor like that for the kit
 or is it just a LOT of armor segments? >>

Good questions, wish I knew enough about it to anwser your questions. Why is
this Gundam called Alex? Is it the pilot's name?

Thanks,

Aaron