-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 20:28:20 -0700

At 05:48 10/18/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>Neil Baumgardner writes,
>
>>Good job on the Mecha Domain update. I especially like the new Model >Kit
>>Variations section. How about adding the NT-1 FSWS too. Also, >the
>>RX-78GP04G as a plain 'Model Variation' maybe?
>
>NT-1 FSWS? Didn't know such a thing existed... what area should it be
>listed under?

It's a variation on the Full-Armor NT-1 that appears in the instruction
booklet for the model kit. It was discussed here within the last month and
that thread should still be posted in the Gundam Archives.

A discussion from last year, peripheral to a discussion of the MS-18E
Kampfer prototype, also shown in the model kit instructions, has since
rolled off.

>I also realized something else as I was browsing through my Gundam pics last
>night... I don't have the Nightingale on my Big List! I don't know how that
>one ever fell through the cracks, but I honestly don't know what section it
>would fall under, but I can only think of 3 possibilities... is it a CCA-MSV
>variation, or did it make its premiere appearance in one of Kondo's manga
>stories? Or did it appear as a variation in the Sazabi's model kit
>instruction booklet?

It originated, without specs, in one of Tomino's alternate novelizations
and, yes, was also done by Kondoh in a comppletely unrelated manga side story.

-Z-