-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 20:13:17 -0700

At 19:58 10/18/1999 +0800, you wrote:
>I've been wondering what's the difference between the Zeta series Biosensor,
>F91's Biocomputer, Nu Gundam's Psyco Frame...
>
>What's the main difference between the biosensor & the biocomputer?

The Bio-Sensor tries to turn the pilot's thoughts into actions, while the
Bio-Computer uses images from the pilot's mind as input for a search routine.

The Bio-Sensor was Anaheim Electronics' attempt at a psychommu system,
installed in both the MSZ-006 Z Gundam and the MSZ-010 ZZ Gundam. It
responds to the pilot's brainwaves, but requires a very high level of
brainwave activity.

This should not be confused with the Bio-Control System, used in the
MRX-009 Psyco Gundam, MRX-010 Psyco Gundam Mk.II and NZ-000 Quin Mantha to
operate the remote weapons (reflector bits and funnels).

The Psychoframe is a technology developed by Neo-Zeon and leaked to Anaheim
Electronics so that Amuro would have one in his showdown with Char. It
turns the entire cockpit of the MS into a psychommu transceiver. It was
installed on the MSN-04 Sazabi and the RX-93 Nu-Gundam, although Chein Agi
carried a test sample in the shape of a tau (T) cross, that introduced a
wild card into the confrontation between Amuro and Char.

The Bio-Computer is a component of the F91, developed for SNRI by Seabook
Arno's mother, Monica. It appears to be unique to the F91. The
bio-computer serves as a detection system, allowing a Newtype pilot to
locate objects that he mentally envisions. The pilot supplies the image
and the computer finds the matching object, if it's anywhere within range
of the sensors.

-Z-