Su, Rodrick (rsu@tigana.com)
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 15:08:16 -0700

No, Char give away Psycho frame technology so he can have a fair shot at
Amuro. In all of their previous encounter, the result has always been
inconclusive, with neither making a death strike. He wanted to beat Amuro
fair and square, and he doesn't want having better technology be the reason
why he won. The fact that Amuro end up kicking his ass didn't change his
attitude one bit.