Matt Hanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 16:35:57 -0400

> Char gave it to him hoping to cripple him on the battlefield by
> making him feel everyone's fear/pain all at once. He said his
> compassion would be his undoing. Or the opposite, if Char
> really wanted Amuro to stop the plan, like after they buy Axis,
> he asks for Amuro to seek him out, he's doing something
> underhanded.

I had a similar idea after I finally saw CCA... I think Char WANTED his plan
to "fail". I mean, at the end of the movie, after all the MS'es get pushed
away from the asteroid, Char says something about his hope that they would
see the light of their souls, or something to that effect.... I think Char
AND Amuro pushed the asteroid away, I think Char knew it would happen that
way. He hoped it would be an example to them all. A costly example, but a
poweful one. My theory, though.

Matt "chicks are cool" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Okay, but I'm going to need 10 full kegs, a continuous loop tape of 'Louie,
Louie' and a regulation two-story panty raid ladder." - Bender, Futurama