Hyun Kye (h_kye@skidmore.edu)
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 12:44:14 -0400

Hello everyone. I just recently dowloaded 570 meg mpeg Gundam 8th MS Shoutai
and watched it.. Although there weren't anything new on it since I have seen the entire TV series of it, I still loved that movie very much. Especailly the ending theme "Eien no Tobira" by Chihiro Yonekura. So I have looked for that song for at least 9 hours and I still have not able to find it at all.... So I thought someone can help me out with this...

Does anyone know by any chance where I could download MP3 version of this song? If not, does anyone know where I could buy the CD through internet? As long as they are in the US and accept money order, I am totally fine. Sorry to waste your time. Have a nice day.