Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 10:04:51 -0400

On Mon, 18 Oct 1999 01:52:34 +0700 Alex <alex-ag@centrin.net.id> wrote:
>Is gundam wing characters are all newtypes ? Did Amuro Ray is really the
>greatest newtype, not Judo or anyone else ? or Amuro is great because he
>understands how to operate his newtype skills well ? Explain please
>
>Alex

 There are no Newtypes in Gundam Wing. The ZERO System
 though, gives the pilots abilities similar to Newtypes.

 Amuro Ray is the "legendary Gundam pilot" (according to
 Duo Maxwell), so I guess he's practically the best
 Newtype Gundam pilot ever.

 By the way, all these are based on Super Robot Wars and
 G Generation. Unless you can find a non-parody non-NSRW
 manga around, I guess these games are the most official
 basis for inter-timeline Gundam comparison.

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)