Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 09:34:11 -0400

>> Good luck finding those, they haven't been reissued and I doubt they ever
>> will be.
>>
>> Eddie
>really?
>it's flooding gold hyper mode gundams here in major toy stores in the
>philippines...

 I'd like to add; it's kinda funny that before G Gundam
 was shown on our local TV, the GG model kits were priced
 half of that GW. Heck, even the bigger kits is even cheaper than a smaller GW kit. If only I knew... oh well.

 I do wonder if the e-mail requests I've sent GMA helped.
 I guess not, since I was also requesting for a local
 airing of Aura Battler Dunbine...

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)