Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 09:25:20 -0400

>It's very difficult to explain the true horror of the Cthulhu mythos if
>you do not read a story or two. Try "Call of Cthulhu", "At the mountains
>of Madness" or "Dagon".
>The human race is always seen as something that will vanish in a not so
>far future without leaving any trace while evil, malicious and alien
>entities and peoples try to crush its will in a cold Universe without
>morality or justice.
>Bye, Vincenzo

 I did make some research on the Cthulhu topic and
 found a FAQs about Cthulhu and the Cthulhu Mythos.
 It kinda turns out that Cthulhu isn't the most
 important being in the stories, but certainly
 the most popular. By the way, one question, did
 the horrors mentioned ever involved an instance
 wherein a woman or women was impregnated and
 bore Cthulhu-ish creatures or something? Just
 curious...

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)