Burke Rukes (wedgeantilles98@hotmail.com)
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 05:48:42 PDT

Neil Baumgardner writes,

>Good job on the Mecha Domain update. I especially like the new Model >Kit
>Variations section. How about adding the NT-1 FSWS too. Also, >the
>RX-78GP04G as a plain 'Model Variation' maybe?

NT-1 FSWS? Didn't know such a thing existed... what area should it be
listed under?

As for the GP04G... I've had this pic of it in my Gundam pics directory for
some time now... I need to do something with it. Mabye on the next site
update (probably in a couple of weeks actually, soon as I get Gundam
Mechanics IV in).

I also realized something else as I was browsing through my Gundam pics last
night... I don't have the Nightingale on my Big List! I don't know how that
one ever fell through the cracks, but I honestly don't know what section it
would fall under, but I can only think of 3 possibilities... is it a CCA-MSV
variation, or did it make its premiere appearance in one of Kondo's manga
stories? Or did it appear as a variation in the Sazabi's model kit
instruction booklet?

-Burke "Burkenator" Rukes
wedgeantilles98@hotmail.com