Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 08:44:51 -0400

>> I figure that the "Immovable Object" is the Z in it's
>> invulnerable rainbow-colored state, right? So, does this
>> mean Domon & Rain's combined Tenkyouken wouldn't even
>> break this barrier? Or, the Hyper ZG will be able to
>> stand it if it were thrown to the sun or something?
>
>Play them against one another and see.

 Uh... I can't. Besides, the only games that had that
 Z Hyper Mode thingie was Battle Robot "something" for
 the Super Famicom; where he fights one-on-one against
 Char, and Mobile Suit Z Gundam for the PS; where it is
 part of the story. I think G Generation also has it,
 but I never saw Camille and Domon on opposing sides.
 You can pit the Z vs. the Shining in Real Robots Final
 Attack, but I don't think Camille can do the Hyper Mode
 there... and neither can Domon.

>I've always found these apples-and-oranges comparisons of mecha from
>entirely different universes to be a waste of time, like the
>Who's-stronger-Superman-or-the-Incredible-Hulk speculations. When the
>crossover is published by Marvel, the Hulk is stronger; when it's published
>by DC, Superman's stronger and, when it's a DC-Marvel collaboration, the
>contest is a draw or Superman matches the Hulk's strength advantage by
>being just that much smarter.

 But it's different... Bandai and Banpresto aren't
 competing companies, right? Much more, there is only
 one Sunrise. I wouldn't exactly say it's "apples and
 oranges", but rather, "oranges and lemons" ^_^

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)