Sun, 17 Oct 1999 16:21:12 -0400

A while back I remember reading on this ML that Bandai thinks of the 1/100
Turn-A models non-profitable is this true? I also notice how all the Turn-A
models are mostly 1/144 now.

I would just like to say that the success of the reflects the popularity of
the Designs.

Last time I said the Ifreat was designed by Syd Mead... It wasn't? (The pink
GM cannon-like MS from turn-A.)

So far the designs from Turn-A are not all too bad, I only like the Waddo,
Eagle, Sumo and Ifreat. Most the Kunio Okowara designs live up to my
expectations but Syd Mead, after hearing about him doing Tron ::shutter:: I'm
not so sure.

- Roger