MS06ZAK@aol.com
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 10:27:57 EDT

In a message dated 10/16/99 11:57:39 PM Central Daylight Time,
BlazeEagle@aol.com writes:

<< Can Japanese DVD's run on an American PC? I'm getting a new Computer
before
 the end of the year, with a DVD drive, and if yes, then I can watch them on
 my new Computer. I'll probably have video out on my new PC's video card, so
 can watch DVD's on my TV. I am very interested in watching Turn A.

Actually they have stupid regional codes, you are allowed to change them 5
times, but then you are stuck with your last choice. It kinda sucks. So I'd
get a copy of it but then transfer it to VHS for multiple watchings.

JAson