Y. Choe (choey@usa.net)
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 03:14:28 -0700

What does this have to do with all of us?

Remember a while back there was a rumor of CN showing Gundam Wing?

Guess What Folks? That's no longer a rumor, but a reality. Cartoon Network
has secured the rights to show the fabled Gundam Wing on CN/Toonami block.
What does this mean? For the time being, a full scale invasion of Gundam
Wing merchandise, from toys to model kits to support the series (or at least
a pipe dream :) ).

Appearently, Cartoon Network is thinking of spinnning off another network,
all based on action/anime stuff. This would include the usual fair of Ronin
Warrior, SM, DBZ, and DB, but as recently announced Gundam Wing and Tenchi
Muyo. So even if the action/anime channel becomes moot, we'd still get
Gundam Wing (censored here and there, but I'll take it for its worth).

Let the invation of good begin. I wonder if the folks at Bandai will
release 1/60 Wing Zero Kit for about $60?

the link:
 http://www.gamefan.com/animefan/news/oct99/1015_a.asp

also try:
 http://www.cartoonnetwork.com