Y. Choe (choey@usa.net)
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 01:51:57 -0700

Try RealMagic Hollywood Plus decoder card,if you can afford one. The board
can be set for various regions, and therefore, you can view any DVDs from
around the world.

Of course, the image quality is much better than any software based products
and give you true Dolby 5.1 output--effectively turning your Computer into a
dedicated DVD player.

All that for the price less than a normal DVD player!

Y. "DVD's are cool!" Choe