Burke Rukes (wedgeantilles98@hotmail.com)
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 19:55:06 PDT

Aaron writes,

>Under Future Sci-Fi releases, HLJ's Turn X page, put up a text that >says
>the Turn X is the Turn A Gundam's enemy and that the back plate >is a
>weapons rack! Can't wait to see how many weapons it can hold.

Probably quite a few, and with a rainbow of fruity flavors of different
weapons to choose from. Unfortunately...

This means that the Turn X Gundam is, in fact, NOT a Gundam at all.
(groan...)

(Burke's Note to Self: never take part in yet-to-be-released Gundam
material speculation until you have all the facts...)

Let this be a lesson for all of us, in fact. But I should take a little
blame myself. <*^_^

Of course, this also means something else... Tomino has now been infected
with the disease that has contaminated all other Gundam animation
producers/writers/directors... he has to introduce an "anti-Gundam" halfway
through the series now. (Sigh...) But at least the Turn X DOES look VERY
cool... :-)

Damn, now I'm going to have to make ANOTHER (small) change to my web page
already...

- Burke
"The-Burkenator-Who-Can't-Seem-To-Get-This-Stupid-Web-Page-Update-Finished-And-Is-Starting-To-Get-Burned-Out-On-Coca-Cola-And-Johnny-Cash-Right-Now"