rob morrisseau (moriseau@best.com)
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 09:38:15 -0700

I have that Encyclopedia too and it is a great reference tool. My favorite mecha all
happen to be more simple. I like the stuff from 0080, 0083, Z, CCA. The others a a
little "busy" to me, but that's just my opinion. I am probably a little abnormal..I
mean I think I am the only one, who if they could get only one of the new MG kits
coming out soon, it would be the RGM-79n GM custom.

rob