garrick lee (kapshiaw@yahoo.com)
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 09:45:31 -0700 (PDT)

i just got my order of sf91 kits. neo, cluster,
g-cannon magna and vigna zirah. :) gonna get the
hardygun tomorrow. :)))

i actually prefer okawara's designs. even if they
makes the gundams look like some funky-sports-car
mecha.

the rxf91 kai is the only one i have assembled. i
share the same problems with eddie. damn hand won't
hold the modified rifle up (so i tied the fist up
pretty good). i also can't seem to wrap the hands
around the vsbr's in a convincing manner or without
straining the joints. also, the beam shield is
awkward and looks like it should shear off the
shoulder verniers everytime it's activated. the
elbows and knees aren't double-jointed though -- and
for a 1/100 kit, the poseability limits are very
glaring.

but i still love the design of the sf91 line. racing
stripes and inane hazard warnings and all. :)

-garrick

=====