Nemus (nemus@tiscalinet.it)
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 00:03:36 +0200

Kaworu Nagisa wrote:
>(snip)
> >
> >Oh, like I said, they are some of the darkest and most terrifying stories
> >ever written, relying on psychology to create true terror.
>
> Okay. Uh... can you give me, erm, us, a sample of a
> terrifying instance in the story? I'm kinda intrigued.

It's very difficult to explain the true horror of the Cthulhu mythos if
you do not read a story or two. Try "Call of Cthulhu", "At the mountains
of Madness" or "Dagon".
The human race is always seen as something that will vanish in a not so
far future without leaving any trace while evil, malicious and alien
entities and peoples try to crush its will in a cold Universe without
morality or justice.
Bye, Vincenzo